That's enough doom and gloom for one year.
I’m gonna be blunt, this year sucked. No more, no less.
As much as I'd like to post personal updates on myself though, I don't think Newgrounds of all places is the best place to do this sort of stuff. I don't want this page to give off depressing vibes, because I'm sure that's not what you're here for.
I know, its been kind of a gap year with my slow output this year, unfortunately. And I’ve been going through a lot, along with being busy with college.
Sure, this year may have been a terrible, awful year, but it wasn't all that bad, like I can list off some good things that happened during the year.
- First of all, my mom beat cancer, with the help and support of me and my family.
- I'm almost done with my community college, so I may graduate this year. (honestly shocked how soon it feels, thought i had long ways to go after taking less classes per semester, huh)
- I finally got to take an animation course, which was something I've always wanted to do since I enrolled, and I’ve been trying to get back into drawing more after taking that animation class kinda gave me a bit of a boost.
- My Flipnote I did earlier this year made it on the Sudomemo Rewind for 2022, which was pretty surprising to me, but I’m glad it got featured there!
- Quite a few of my stuff got featured on the front page of this site, which was also really cool to see, thanks to you, I appreciate your support for my stuff!
- And despite everything, I’m glad to still have my pals around to talk to, crack jokes with, screw around and stuff.
I don’t know what to expect for this coming year, but hopefully it won’t be as egregious as 2022 had been.
Goals for 2023?
Finish… SOMETHING for once, regain some positive energy too,
…and definitely work on my social skills.
But yeah, I want to see if I can finish any of my animation projects this coming year, hopefully more than one. Maybe start taking commissions even, if time allows it.
So yeah, 2022’s over, thank God.
Let’s just see what sort of things 2023 brings… sip on some champagne… whatever people do to send off the whole year i dunno
Happy new year, folks.
heres one more thing i did before the year ends